The Valley of Ashes

12.27.2009

Remora

No, Remora, sound, symbolic, or nature wise as nothing to do with the Great Gatsby, fact. However, he is a good friend of mine, fact, and seems to know what he is speaking about, fact. So, he will be a new commentator on the blog, dealing with facts and opinions ranging from movies to music to the video game medium in rare form. The blog will therefore become expanded more or less in the next few weeks as I prepare it to work between us, and maybe even a third member if he doesn't act like the lazy ass we've all come to know and love. Or maybe he'll pull an Adonis and start his own blog who knows. In any case, while I am here talking I might as well bring up something random. Avatar is the Star Wars of my generation. Holy CGI, that movie was captivating, it was entertaining, it was gorgeous. For a movie that I eventually held so low expectations for, (let's be serious, most movies just cannot live up to the hype) it was well worth the time, trouble, and movie to go and view it. And believe you me, once I make it back stateside, I will be obligated to watch it yet again, presumably in an IMAX theatre. In any case, its getting late, I will be signing off until tommorow. Expect a West Egg update my readers. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment