The Valley of Ashes

12.22.2009

Thoughts of Pandora

what a fool i am to preceed, but holding her box in my hands
i feel power belonging to God's plan as she stands for a seed
but maybes its how i please her mind, curiosity flows fast
as i glance past her faults, wary of the cracks
how she pines for me is divine, even if its a facade
i'd ignore their oasis to live in her mirage
she gives me love, what some reckon a disease
but it keeps me rooted, i never fall like my leaves
or maybe it's a drug, if i'm high in her eyes
as she lies, onto me or otherwise
she never sighs, just opens up to me,
i never let her go, because enough is never enough
another's love isn't up to snuff, but maybe i should still bare farewell
because sooner or later the well will bare hail
but i think ill stay with her beause how ever will i cope
how can she be so bad when she's still full of hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment